- Events and social activities
Services and prices
- Contact information
- Book a tour
- Buy a ticket
Успейте посетить!!! До закрытия на реставрацию главного дома чеховской усадьбы остается 5 месяцев
Published: 30 January 2018
Dear guests, only five months are left before closing of Chekhov's estate Main House for scheduled restoration!!!
"Our dear and honored" house will be temporarily closed fr om June 15, 2018 to January 29, 2019.
Anyway, our Museum will continue to host visitors this summer and autumn!
- The exposition of the Main House will be temporarily relocated to the Main Exhibition Hall of the Museum. You will have a good chance to enjoy rare museum objects from Chekhov's collection that are almost impossible to see during another time.
- We invite you to visit exposition of the memorial Guest House wh ere Chekhov wrote his play The Seagull, those of Outbuilding-Kitchen, Ambulatory medical station and Bath house.
- Besides, you will also see other new exhibitions of the Museum-Reserve.
- The Melikhovo Theatre is staging two new performances based on a story The Black Monk (dir. Rustem Fesak) and play Uncle Vanya (dir. Kirill Loskutov) by Anton Chekhov
- In addition to the above, we will offer you new programs for families and popular museum and theater projects, let alone regular tours and walks by themes in the Melikhovo estate.
We are looking forward for you to visit our Museum!